Placing an order
Browse our catalogue and when you are ready, place your choices in your shopping cart. Then proceed to the easy to navigate checkout. We accept PayPal and offline payments.
The term 'Adventurouscouple69', 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the business and the website, registered office at 132A Wilsons Road, Newcomb, VIC, Australia, 3219. The term 'you' refers to the user of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website are subject to change without notice.
2. Your use of any services or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. This includes misuse of products. It will be your own responsibility to ensure any products or information available through this website meet your specific personal requirements. We are available to answer any questions and provide further information to help you in making your choices.
3. This website contains material which is owned by us or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
4. Unauthorized use of this website will give rise to a claim for damages and/or charges of fraudulent activity, a criminal offence.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of Adventurouscouple69 are acknowledged where possible.
6. When you use our website, subscribe to our newsletter and/or purchase products, you will be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number. This information will not be shared with third parties. Discretion and privacy guaranteed. You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at either of the above email addresses and your information will promptly be deleted.
All security on our website is treated seriously. We undertake security measures where applicable, including the use of SSL technology on our back-end systems that store customer account info and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures. Any further concerns about security, please email us at either of the above email addresses.
Our return and refund policy is 14 business days. Unfortunately we cannot offer a return or refund outside this time frame.
Returns & refunds -
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, in it's original packaging and seal intact. To complete your return, we require you to retain your own copy of the sale invoice. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you we have received your returned item and notify you of either the approval or rejection of your return. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed within 5 business days.
We will only replace items that are defective. If you need to exchange an item, email us at one of the above email addresses to discuss it further.